Stay Home With Your Family Instead of Shopping - and Read Books
Statements on Ethical Crowdfunding
Due to reports of (other) publishers behaving badly in regards to their treatment of authors in crowdfunded projects, I have written two statements outlining how contracts, payment, backer rewards, and contributors backing projects should be done.
Additionally, there is an official policy governing my conduct as a publisher in regards to crowdfunding here:
Please feel free to refer to these and pass them along. Thank you.
Looking For Intern/Assistant
The successful candidate will:
* Co-ordinating e-mail, review copies, and promotional efforts
* Be passingly familiar with basic HTML and Markdown (italics, bold, heading tags)
* Be familiar with standard manuscript format
* Familiarity with Google Documents, Word, Excel required. OpenOffice/LibreOffice experience a plus.
* Membership in professional writing organizations a plus.
Estimated time burden: Variable, ranging from 0-3 hours a week.
Estimated compensation: $20/wk fixed as independent contractor
Please query with CV/resume/recommendations (as applicable) to steven [at ] alliterationink.com with a subject line beginning with the word INTERN followed by a colon.